Since 1997, Daewoo–Mangalia has built effective collaboration with class surveyors from Bureau Veritas, Lloyds Register, Germanischer Lloyd, Det Norske Veritas and the American Bureau of Shipping.
Under the regulation of these maritime authorities, Daewoo-Mangalia aims to deliver vessels that are parallel in quality to the top shipyards worldwide.
Our goal is to make Daewoo Mangalia Heavy Industries SA a more powerful, safer and greener shipyard in Europe.
Health, Safety & Environment First and foremost, Daewoo–Mangalia is dedicated to ensuring the well being of its community, which extends far beyond the shipyard’s enclosure.
Our Integrate Management System Policy enforces not only the best labor conditions for all employees and collaborators in our shipyard, but also the preservation of the surrounding air and sea.
We are the best because our ability to understand the relationship with customers is not a rigid contract completed by an act of sale of a package, but always constructive interface, with turns partners into friends and colleagues for free long period.
"Performance by quality in a clean, safe and healthy environment."
Through implementing the Integrated Management System for Quality, Environmental and Occupational Health & Safety, designed and documented in accordance with requirements of ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007, internationally recognized certificates, Daewoo Mangalia Heavy Industries is committed to:
IMS Policy download (ca. 0.9 Mb)
Certificate IMS 2017
Certificate Welding 2017
- The focusing our Company stands for customer satisfaction and applicable legal and regulatory requirements
- Providing high quality products and services, improving environmental quality, safety and health at work for the benefit of employees, customers, and community
- Conducting business in a manner that is designed to minimize the impact on the environment and the personnel who live and work in that environment
- Meeting or exceeding all applicable local, federal and international legislative requirements.
- Achieving improvements in overall environmental performances and to avoid reduce or control the creation, emission or discharge of any type of pollutant or waste
- Reducing the volume of waste produced and maximizing reuse and recycling
- Continually improving our activities, products, services and environmental performance by setting challenging yet achievable targets